Saturday, August 22, 2009

The happenings

Okay, so here we are, Kaytleigh is almost 4 months old now! I thought time went by quick before I had a baby, and now it just flies! She is getting so big and so animated! She just has the cutest personality. She has discovered recently that she has a voice and just loves to squeal and scream! I have been back at work for a month and a half now, its hard to leave her but its nice to have some actual grown up interaction! I was startin to get cabin fever! Kayt has her 4 month appointment in a few days, and I can't wait to see how much she weighs now! I have just been loving being a mom and soaking it all in! My life couldn't be more perfect right now and I am so blissfully happy. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment